Search

golf "widow"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:12 AM
fran

golf "widow"

help, what to do while the hubby plays golf at St. Andrews and then Gleneagles (Perthshire).

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:17 AM
janis

there have been several answers to your query - search for your original threads.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:18 AM
Katherine

Have you ever been to St. Andrews? It's a beautiful little town. Shop, eat, stroll. The ruins are really something.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:35 AM
tom

Fran - not to be mean - but the way to get more ideas/suggestions is to "top" your old threads - not post the same thing again and again. <BR> <BR>Just go to one of your old posts and post anything - "top", "to the top", anything. That will bring your thread to the top so others might see it and add additional comments.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:52 AM

topping

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:52 AM

topping

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 10:16 AM

topping

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 02:21 PM

topping

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 02:33 PM
tom

to Top: instead of just "topping" this one - why don't you be useful and go search for the threads that already had answers - there are at least two that I remember. (I am having trouble with the search function and don't wish to go back thru hundreds of threads - something Fran should do herself)

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Karen

St. Andrews is just for for poking around and so is the hotel at Gleneagles, but you might want to ask at your hotel for a little tour in the each area...if you've rented a car, you could take the car and set out a plan for things to see. I also walk around the course with my husband, unless he is playing with people that don't relish a tag-a-long.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 09:56 PM
Hiho

To Tom - Pleasemake up your mind - do you wnat this to be topped? or, do you the readers to search for the other threads on this topic? <BR> <BR>Pick and stick!!

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 06:28 AM
tom

The point was that we should "top" the threads that already had responses - not this one with not much info.