Glacier Express slanted glasses

Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:13 PM
Original Poster

Glacier Express slanted glasses

I am looking for a site to purchase Glacier Express glasses. I have looked on the Glac. Exp. site but they do not offer glasses. Is there a specific site I can try to purchase these glasses.
Thanks
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:22 PM

Here's one that was listed on eBay. You may want to configure the site to notify you if another is listed. I searched "Glacier Express glass*" in the Pottery and Glass category. Good luck!

http://tinyurl.com/37aqq8
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:56 PM

Now that is a novel way to sell factory rejects! It reminds me of the whistling marmot I found in Zermatt that had a sensor on it. The sensor would not shut the d&&& thing off. It just sat there whitling and then yodeling. A clerk had to pull the battery. I could have gotten it for 50% off. My wife had to talk me out of it. I was going to give it to a person I know, after gluing the battery opening shut with super glue.

Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:57 PM

Make that whistling.

It would give out a marmot whistle and then make a sound I was told was yodeling. I though it sounded more like someone strangling.
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:13 AM
lawchick

You can buy them on the train. Very handy for the cupholder in your car if you live somewhere hilly and drink and drive.

Other than that - useless

Jan 24th, 2007, 03:47 AM

Actually, they have one other use..you can drink out of them while lying down...don't believe me, try it.