A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 13 family trip to Germany and more
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!