Reload this Page >

Gatwick to Stansted

Search

Gatwick to Stansted

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Thor

Gatwick to Stansted

Landing at Gatwick airport, leaving from Stansted the next day. I know train runs from Liverpool Street Station to Stansted. What is best way to get from Gatwick to Liverpool Street Station

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 03:26 PM
janis

Since you have a day between your two flights, you don't need to get from Gatwick to L'pool Street station. Take the Gatwick Express into London and stay the night in a hotel. See some of London and then the next day take the tube or a taxi to Liverpool Street for the train to Stanstead.

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 04:46 PM
mariana

OR....go into London(Victoria Station) on the Gatwick Express. Stay at a small hotel around Victoria(B&Bs)...(lots of them on Ebury St)...and next day walk a couple of blocks to the Victoria Bus Station and take the bus to Stansted. It's a nice ride! While in London for the short time take a regular city bus ride, #11, from Victoria Station, hop on the top level, and see lots of London on that route. (OR of course walk the streets, which is always fun)

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 11:53 AM
xxx

topping for thor<BR><BR>(Thor, you don't need to post a new thread. You have answers on this one.)

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 05:53 PM
ttt

topping again since thor's other thread was topped without anything new added.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 10:35 AM
julie

What is the price on these buses from Gatwick into central London, and then from central London to Stansted. Looking at doing the possibility of something similar ourselves. I'm curious because we are looking at perhaps taking a Ryanair flight from stansted after arrival in Gatwick, and the bus fares from airport to airport start addidng up quite quickly. That's why I'm thinking about changing dates and staying over in London one night on one leg of the trip. thanks.