Reload this Page >

Galleries Lafayette Returns Policy?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2001, 05:36 AM
judy cuervo

While in Paris two weeks ago, I purchased a pair of Bally men's sandals for my husband at Galleries Lafayette. Unfortunately, the sandals don't fit well and I'd like to return them. I've e-mailed the store three times through its website and have received no response. Any suggestions??

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 08:57 AM
Robin

I seem to remmeber something about returns being almost unheard of in France. This may have changed, but it may also explain why you haven't heard back. Maybe someone else can help.

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 09:20 AM
jennifer

I have tried to get galleries website. Judy can you let me know the web address?? Thanks

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 10:16 AM
Ursula

<BR> <BR>Here you are, Jennifer: <BR> <BR>www.galerieslafayette.fr

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 11:49 AM
karen

Send a message directly to Bally, don't waste your time with the store you purchased them at!

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 04:26 AM
Judy Cuervo

Karen was right. Got a customer service number from the Bally website and discovered I can return them right at the Bally store on Madison Avenue. Thanks!

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 08:50 AM
Oaktown Traveler

Judy: <BR> <BR>My first thoughts when I read your post was: CAN I HAVE THEM????????? <BR> <BR>I Love Bally's AND Galleries Lafayette! <BR> <BR>I read more of your post and the replys and see that they were not women's shoes and yeah, you can contact Bally's directly... <BR> <BR>My Best <BR>Oaktown