Reload this Page >

French/Provencal Gifts ??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 10:08 AM
BarbD

During our incredibly wonderful trip to Paris-Provence this October, we were so awestruck that we neglected to buy some gifts indicative of our time there. Does anyone know of any good websites / stores for things like Honey, Lavender, even Tshirts that say "J'taime Paris"??? Thanx. <BR>

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 01:21 PM
elaine

Try these. Good luck <BR>http://boutique.louvre.fr <BR>www.allthingsfrench.com <BR>www.boutique.musee-orsay.fr <BR>www.babiole.com/ tee shirts and souvenirs galerieslafayette.com <BR>

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 01:33 PM
elvira

I get a catalogue from a company called Joie de Vivre; foie gras, lavender honey, posters, candy, etc. Makes me want to cry everytime it shows up in my mailbox. Le Printemps and Galeries Lafayette have websites. Check http://www.pierredeux.com/ for provencal stuff.

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 02:11 PM
joy

Elvira: <BR>Can you give me the phone number of that catalog company "Joie de Vivre". I too was not able to buy the things I wanted to buy because I didn't want to carry them all the way to Italy. <BR> <BR>Thanks so much.

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 02:16 PM
elvira

If the synapses keep firing, I'll get that phone # for you this evening.

Old Nov 10th, 1999, 07:13 AM
elvira

Here's the info on Joie de Vivre: <BR>P O Box 875 <BR>Modesta CA 95353 <BR>1-800-648-8854 <BR> <BR>www.frenchselections.com <BR>