French Open tickets

Old May 17th, 2002, 01:47 PM
johanna

French Open tickets

Am going to Paris next wk. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get tickets? Closest metro? Heard of the Hotel Place Clichy in Place de Clichy? Safe for a woman alone to walk at night? Located on the internet & not familiar with that area. Any suggestions for day tours Have 10 days in & around the area. Many thanks.

Old May 17th, 2002, 06:16 PM
ellen

I sent away for a ticket in March but it has not arrived (nor has a letter saying they can't give met one) and I'm leaving next week. They will start selling any tickets leftover from the the booking periods eight days before it begins, so you might try next week at the ticket office, which I assume is at Roland GArros.

Old May 19th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Lisa

I am going to Paris the end of May also. My hotel has been able to get great seats for me, I plan to attend on Friday, 5/31. I paid a premium for the tickets, but know it is all taken care of. Check with your hotel.

Old May 19th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Monica

x Lisa :<BR>Which is the name of this Hotel ?<BR>Thanks !!

Old May 20th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Bill