France small group tour

Dec 31st, 2001, 08:43 AM
gg

France small group tour

Any suggestions of a small group tour company that offers trips to France?

Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:12 AM

to the top

Jan 3rd, 2002, 06:51 AM
Betty

Hi, gg. It sort of depends on your definition of "small." Rick Steves does tours of France with groups of up to 28. Some of the others (Cosmos, Trafalgar, etc. might have groups of 40-50.) I've never been on one of his tours, so I can't really recommend them (maybe someone else can), but you can check them out at http://www.ricksteves.com/tours/home.htm Good luck!

Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:17 AM
Christina

I have no particular suggestions but since no one has answered, perhaps you need to do some research on your own. Go to www.francetourism.com which is the national French dept of tourism web site, they have a list on there somewhere of all the US tour companies they offer tours in France. Maybe you can pick out some that sound reasonable (I forget if there is description or not) and then look them up on the internet or something.

Jan 4th, 2002, 08:55 PM
xxx

Someone else, possibly interested in the singles traveling together thread?

Jan 5th, 2002, 04:40 AM
C

BCT (acronym for British Coastal Trails, but not limited to Britain) does some enjoyable trips to France. I've taken two of them--to Provence and to the Dordogne. They also do Normandy, Alsace, and everal others.