We are two people traveling in mid-May to France for 13 days! I have done a lot research but just want to be sure that this itinerary makes sense.....traveling with my mom who is in her 70's.
Arrive in Paris (CDG)
CDG to Bayeux or Caen via train and rent a car. Spend 6 nights in Normandy! Any suggestions that would be the easiest drop off for car a train back to Paris? We were just going to drive around and discover the area sort of speak!
Any suggestions on the Normandy part of our trip would be very appreciated.
Back to Paris for 6 nights and plan on renting a small studio....and enjoy the beautiful city.
Any great places for dinner would be a great help!
I relly would like to book this by tomorrow!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Christmas week in Ireland
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report