Reload this Page >

Four Seasons George V

Search

Four Seasons George V

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 01:08 AM
wendy

Four Seasons George V

Any feedback on this hotel? I will be going in April?any ideas for tours- I will be with a teenager?

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 04:54 AM
Lori

I've heard that the hotel is quite nice, especially since it was renovated. What kind of tours are you looking for? In Paris there is Citirama and Paris Vision which offer a whole plethora of tours. Outside of Paris, both companies offer tours to places like Versailles, Brugge, Normandy, Loire Valley Chateaux, etc. My advice is to do some research and post a more specific question at a later time.

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 09:49 AM
Miane

George V is one of Paris top hotels ("palaces") and it has been recently refurbished to very high standards. <BR>How long are you planning to stay in Paris? What do you/your daughter like to do? There is so much to see/do/enjoy in Paris!

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 09:55 AM
Miane

Hotel George V is located on avenue George V in the 8th arrondissement, between the Champs-Elysees and Place de l'Alma by the River Seine. It is a good, upscale and safe location from which to walk or ride the metro/buses to all areas of the city.

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 09:58 AM
elaine

I've heard only good things about the George V since the renovation, and the restaurant Cinq is also supposed to be excellent. <BR>

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 01:33 PM
kk

I stayed in the George V BEFORE the recent renovation and even then it was lovely. The service was wonderful and not distainful of folks who were just plain folks, rather than obvious zillionaires. Now, I call that class.