Search

for-less books

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Cynthia

for-less books

Hello,<BR><BR>I am just wondering if there is a major difference in the discounts available between the compact version or the full 300 page version? I am planning on purchasing the London for Less and the Paris for Less. Just want to know what the major differences are.<BR><BR>Thank you.

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 01:37 PM
xxx

Don't bother buying them. I bought them for a trip a few years ago, and although the price was reasonable, split 3 ways, we felt obligated to dine in the restaurants advertised in the books. We didn't even break even.

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
janis

Cynthia - I would not recommend either book. the restaurants covered are mainly tourist haunts and are not places I would visit. Many of the othere offers are for things nost people don't recommend - such as the London Dungeon.<BR>

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Cynthia

Thank you for your responses. The reason I ask about these two books is because I will be on a budget and anything that can save some money will be useful. It's still a toss up as to whether I will buy them.<BR>

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Curious

Cynthia,<BR><BR>Why did you bother to post your question in the first place? You received two very good responses telling you to save your money, then you say &quot;Thanks&quot;, but it's still a coin toss.<BR><BR>Next time, don't waste their time when your mind is already made up.<BR><BR>Curious

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Selena

Go to the library and see if they have the books there, if not get some other guide books there. It is FREE !!