Fodorites Going to Prague

Old Sep 15th, 2001, 07:53 AM
Leslie

Fodorites Going to Prague

Are you still intending to go? I am still going in November unless the State Department posts a warning.

Leslie

Old Sep 30th, 2001, 01:30 AM
axio

was in prague for 2 days 3 days ago..i would say prague is very bohemian n truly worth a look...the castle esp...

just be aware that some countries req visas to enter.

Old Sep 30th, 2001, 04:49 PM
Bob

Hi, Leslie!

My wife and I are scheduled to leave Oct. 7th for Prague and Budapest! We are aware of what is going on in the world and unless something else happens between now and then that would prohibit us from going, we are ready to see these two beautiful cities!!

Bob

Old Oct 1st, 2001, 12:30 AM
Kim

My boyfriend and I are still planning to go to Prague (and Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich & Frankfurt) on Oct. 17th. Of course, unless any more violence happens to deter us, or the State Dept. issues a very strong warning against Americans travelling abroad.

Regarding Axio's comment, I thought that the Czech Republic did not require a visa, just a passport. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Old Oct 1st, 2001, 06:23 AM
Lee

Leslie, I'm sure that you will have a great trip.

Kim, US citzens would not be required to have a visa in Germany, Austria or the Czech Republic for stays less than 90 days duration.