maria c

flying meridiana

any current info on reliability of this airline for Rome to Palermo

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 06:54 AM
to the top

topping, before this falls off the first page<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 08:57 AM
dean

i believe that meridiana is part of Alitalia. Just remember that Alitalia means "Always Late In Takeoff And Landing International Airline"

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Andre

Meridiana is NOT part of Alitalia (although they do code-share on some routes).<BR><BR>Haven't flown it yet however...<BR><BR>Andre<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 10:34 AM
mike

I've flown Meridiana from AMS to FLR and back again. They were very late leaving AMS (late afternoon takeoff time - but did give out free small bottles of wine, decent stuff too) and almost on time leaving am from FLR. I'd fly them again if I wasn't worried about making a connection or had plenty of time between connections.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Diane

I flew this airline once back in 1999 from Florence to Heathrow. It was a very early morning flight on a Saturday. The flight left on time. There were no problems. It was a very small plane, however, and not very comfortable. Luckily, it was a relatively short flight.