Reload this Page >

flying from Rome to Athens

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 12:31 PM
danielle

does anybody know how much a flight from Rome to Athens would cost? We will be going around August and we would like to avoid taking the ferry. <BR>thank you

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 08:25 PM

top <BR>

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 09:45 PM
danielle

just wanted to say thanx for your GREAT advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <BR>

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 09:46 PM
danielle

well that was really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 1st, 2001, 03:08 AM
nospam

Your question languished, unanswered, drifiting ever deeper towards the bottom, until [email protected] rescued it by bring it back to the front page. This gives it a second chance at getting answered. Too bad that upset you, but without the "topping" you might have never gotten an answer at all. <BR> <BR>You can find an airfare for Rome-Athens the same way you find an airfare for any other two cities, on www.travelocity.com or www.expedia.com or maybe directly on the web sites of such airlines as Alitalia or Olympia. And, as is true for all air travel, it depends on the dates of travel, how far purchased in advance, for how long a stay, and in what class of service. You can enter all this information yourself on any of these major web sites. <BR> <BR>Some of the lowest cost airfares within Europe can be found on www.europebyair.com - - I believe that there are better air fares visible if you click on English (US) than if you click on English (UK) because it takes you to the FlightPass route map. I don't actually know if this means that you have to buy these tickets in the US or not. And I don't know what continent, let alone what country you're from. <BR> <BR>This web page - - http://www.europebyair.com/map/default.asp#01 - - shows all the connecting cities from Rome, and from Athens on their $99 FlightPass fare. Rome-Athens is not available, though Milan-Athens and Venice-Athens is. <BR> <BR>I hope you find this information useful. <BR>