Florence Pensione Maria Luisa De Medici

Sep 13th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Original Poster

Florence Pensione Maria Luisa De Medici

Hi all .. I've seen great reviews about this Pensione in Florence, but have been unable to find a website\email for this.

Does anyone know of how I may contact this place or is calling them the only option ? If anyone knows of a site that has some information on rooms\location\rates etc for this Pensione, can you please let me know ?

Thanks in advance.
Oct 4th, 2005, 02:36 AM

I searcehd and searched and there is no way to reach them but via phone. The owner speaks great English and I reserved a room with her for in October. I hope it is nice. It includes breakfast and is right near the Duomo, so in the best area but they only take cash - no credit cards and there is a curfew, but it isn't until 11:30PM so it doesn't bother us. Also, the shared bathroom is down the hall and not in the room. We booked a quad room for 4 for 120Euros a night, which is a great rate for Florence. The other place I have been choosing between is the Locanda Orchidea which seem comperable in all ways but they do have a website and respond by email. Enjoy your time in Florence!