Search

Florence Hotel

Search this Thread

Old May 16th, 2001, 07:50 PM
vivi

Florence Hotel

Need help with Florence hotel. I am looking at Albani or Montebello Splendid. Are they four star hotels? Please, advise if either has breakfast on patio/garden. Is Albani a business hotel?

Old May 17th, 2001, 03:17 AM
Karin

Hotel Helvetia &... [something else] the best, 4 stars going on 5, perfect location, great furniture and rooms, worth the price although not the most expensive in Florence. Also Lungarno not too bad but watch out for noise

Old May 17th, 2001, 05:13 AM
elaine

Hi <BR>I can recommend the 4-star Hotel J and J <BR>and it was recently also recommended in the magazine Expedia Travel. <BR>In the Santa Croce neighborhood, about a 10-15 minute walk to the Duomo, in a quiet location. We had a very very large room with large bath. Excellent and generous breakfast served in a sunny room facing the courtyard. <BR>Only drawback is no elevator because it is in a historic building.

Old May 17th, 2001, 05:16 AM
elaine

I forgot to give you these details <BR>www.jandjhotel.com <BR>20 via di Mezzo, phone 055 26312; fax 055 240282, email [email protected] <BR>

Old May 18th, 2001, 07:24 AM
joan

There's a great website that has tons of hotels and B&Bs in Florence. Lots of info and photos. <BR>charmingflorence.com <BR> <BR>have a good trip I hope this is helpful <BR>

Old May 18th, 2001, 11:03 PM
Stop_ads

Spam alert - someone at Tuscany.net has got themselves a new alias and is 'helpfully' replying to lots of posts - charmingflorence.com and charmingtuscany.com are all the same company. This is blatant commercial advertising - they are an agency. Go away - again.

Old May 20th, 2001, 10:11 AM
Steve

Hi. If you like a Hotel with a garden Patio, I suggest Hotel MOnna Lisa(because is quite difficoult to find an Hotel in Florence centre with garden). <BR>Web-site: www.monnalisa.it