Florence B&B

Sep 28th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Original Poster

Florence B&B

Hello,
I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed at the B&B named: Inn at Piazza della Signoria in Florence. I will be staying there in a week for our honeymoon. I just want to make sure that is a good, clean and nice place. If you have any suggestions for better options feel free to recommend. This hotel is costing us approx. 270 US/night. Since it's our honeymoon I want to make sure everything will be OK.

Sep 29th, 2005, 06:38 AM

Hi

Good reviews on Trip Advisor - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...e_Tuscany.html

Best of luck
Sep 29th, 2005, 07:55 AM

When are you going? We have clients booked in this B&B in October. I can give you feedback after what. I am sure it is very good.
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Original Poster

I'll be there from Oct. 15-17th. It would be good to hear what your clients say.
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:34 PM

Such great reviews on tripadvisor; I think you will enjoy it. Florence is great: food, art, shopping, history. You will have a wonderful time.
Sep 29th, 2005, 10:24 PM

I can recommend a B&B called Johlea I and II. MY american friend BEtsy stayed in it and she liked it very very very much.
Sep 30th, 2005, 07:19 AM

I stayed there with my husband and son in a triple room and my parents were next to us. My review is on trip advisor. Lovely hotel, unbeatable location and excellent family-style breakfast. Be sure you get a room with sound-proof glass because if you are next to the piazza it can be noisy at night. Myparent's room had it and they had no problem...we didn't have it and I had a problem at times.

Search this Thread