Reload this Page >

florence & siena hotels

Search

florence & siena hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 1999, 08:37 AM
la

florence & siena hotels

<BR>has anyone ever stayed at the Helvetia & Bristol in Florence, or the Park Siena Hotel in Siena? Thanks!

Old Jul 14th, 1999, 09:45 AM
Beth

I haven't stayed there, but you might be interested in reading the "Wine Spectator" review of the Helvetia and Bristol. They call it the best hotel in Florence. Go to www.winespectator.com and click on "travel".

Old Jul 14th, 1999, 11:28 AM
kam

We have stayed at the Park Hotel in Siena. It's very nice but difficult to find and fairly far away from the center of town. Pretty grounds and parking. Don't think there's a "Park Siena" so this must be the one you mean.

Old Jul 14th, 1999, 07:01 PM
garybuss

we stayed at the Park Hotel in Sienna..be careful ..like many many hotels there are tremendous variations to the room...Make sure you see the room before you ok it...They are all nice but some are extremely small...Food is fine and you can even play golf across the street at a small course...Yes you need a ride to go to town which you will do and spend all your time in.....email me if you need more

Old Jul 16th, 1999, 04:41 PM
topper

!