My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Italy the first two weeks of October. We plan on landing in Florence and visiting Tuscany. We are active adults who love to hike and walk. We will be renting a car once we leave Florence to visit the Tuscsny area. Any idea for an itinerary . We were thinking of Siena, Chianti, and the surroundings. We plan on visiting Rome another time.
We don't want to change hotels every night and are looking to stay in agrotourismo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 $$ Aol password 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT aol Techh care
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Which Area in London?
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!