Flights between cities in Europe

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 05:26 AM
Howard

Flights between cities in Europe

I've heard about inexpensive flights between cities in Europe. If you book 4 of them (more or less) they can be an alternative instead of the lengthly travel on rail. WHERE CAN I GET THIS INFO?

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 06:23 AM
Toom

There is a web site for Cheap flights airfares for worldwide destinations in the UK, but you trip will have to start and end here, you can choose many destinations from the list.
It is "www.cheapflights.co.uk"
You can begin some journays from other european airports to different cities in this website by enter the agents website; airline network, flightlines or travel bug, they are in agents section of the website, and you can get the currency in USD, GBP or DM.
I hope it would be helpful.

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 07:17 AM
Robin

If you have a Barnes & Noble bookstore nearby, look in the Sunday edition of the London Times (travel section) or even better, flip thru "Time Out" magazine for London and both should have advertisements for cheap flights within Europe.
Time Out does have a website (www.timeout.com) and may also have info or links there. Another website to investigate is http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/default.asp.
'LastMinute.com' appears to be a British based travel site that posts some very inexpensive deals on short notice. Has anyone ever used them?

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 12:46 PM
Chloe

Check out Virgin Express cheap, comfortable, and fun! I flew from Rome to Madrid last summer for $85 rt!

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 02:56 PM
boots

Try www.europebyair.com
The flights are $90 plus tax. I think they go up at the end of this month. You must buy three.