Reload this Page >

Fendi Outlet In Italy

Search

Fendi Outlet In Italy

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Terry

Fendi Outlet In Italy

I'm leaving for Italy next week. We will be traveling Rome, Venice, Florence, then driving through Tuscany, the Po Valley and fly home from Milan. Anyone know of a Fendi outlet in any of these areas?

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Wayne

There's a Fendi store on Via Condotti, down the street from the Spanish Steps. I know it well because it's where my wife wants to stop for a new purse on every trip to Rome. I don't know if you'd call it an "outlet" with the connotation that word carries in the U.S., of a bargain basement kind of place but with top name brands. 'Cause prices on Via Condotti are anything but bargains.

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 04:13 PM
Ian

The Fendi outlet is at Rignano sull'Arno and is about 12 miles S.E. of Florence. Very close (about 1/4 mile away is the outlet of Dolce & Gabbana and across the Arno river at a distance of about 2/3 miles (in the village of Leccio) you will fing the Gucci Outlet Mall which includes Gucci, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Sergio Rossi, Loro Piana, Bottega Veneta - tha's all if I remember correctly.<BR><BR>For those interested, in a different part of the building where the Fendi outlet is located, there ought to open, towards the second half of the year, outlets for C&eacute;line and Loewe (the Spanish leather company).

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 11:21 AM
case

Are the Fendi prices deeply discounted in any shops in Rome? Would like anyone with experience to share. TIA