Reload this Page >

Favorite anything's in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:24 PM
Michelle

Going in September, would love to know where to go for the best coffee, lunch, dinner. Memorable moments in Paris that is a must to do! <BR>Thanks...

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
julie

Michelle,<BR>Please give us some more info. Paris is very big and diversified. Many different places

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:33 PM
Jewels

Michelle,<BR>Do give us more info. There is so much to see in Paris. There are so many great coffees and lunches and dinners. You just have to figure them out yourself. I would never miss out on a great opportunity. Good luck

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:07 PM
BeatChick

Michelle, I truly enjoyed having lunch at Cafe la Bucherie near Shakespeare & Co. A wonderful sea bream in a light cream sauce over jullienned veggies sitting next to a lovely fireplace. Tres Fantastique!

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:30 PM
Trina

The 7th district, I fell in love with everything in this wonderful fairytale land of Paris. Enjoy all there is it is so wonderful you think you have passed on!!<BR>

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:34 AM
Sue

Favorite salon de the--Angelina,on rue du Rivoli, across from the Tuileries.<BR><BR>Favorite people-watching cafe--Deux Magots, corner Blvd. St Germain and rue Bonaparte.