Search

Facial in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Monica

Facial in Paris

Can anyone suggest a really nice place to go for a facial in Paris ???? I'll be going in a couple of weeks and was hoping to try and fit one in.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Pat

I will be in Paris in April and I was also interested in a facial. I saw on this forum that Lamcome gave a great facial, so I conatced Lancome and here it goes: Lancome Institut de beaute at 29 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, tel 33-0 1 42 65 30 74. I hope this helps you out. Enjoy!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Tamara

I've contacted Anne Semonin at the Hotel Bristol for a facial and jet lag treatment by going to the www.hotel-bristol.com site and emailing them. Her treatments were highly recommended in several guidebooks. You also might go to<BR>www.bparis.com and search for spas or facials. They had lots of good information.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 11:28 PM
Bevis

hehehe,<BR><BR>did she say facial?

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 02:30 PM
BTilke

There are salons all over town for facials--the most commonly used products in salons are Guinot.Sothys has a very nice salon and makes excellent products if you want to take any back with you. I have heard bad things about the Clarins salon--that the service is VERY frosty to non-regulars. If you are on a tighter budget, the Biguine hair salon chain does good moderately priced facials--my favorite outlet for their facials in Paris is in the 16th, the Auteuil section of town. But I would recommend Sothys above the rest.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Meg

I don't have all the info but last fall a friend and I were in Paris and had a facial at Darphin. Absolutely marvelous!!!! They have two locations - one in the 1st and one in the 6th. The 6th is easier to get an appt. at. Try www.darphin.com or www.google.com and search for Darphin Paris Facials. Very reasonable though their products here in the US are sky high. Good luck.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Monica

Thanks so much everyone.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 04:26 PM
monie

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Jan

You can also get a great Caudelie facial at the wonderful Hotel Meurice on Rue de Rivoli.