Reload this Page >

Experiences with weekends.com

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2001, 12:33 PM
Dawn

I was surfing for some airfare, for this summer, (I am a teacher and the summer is the only time I can go!) from the east coast to London or Brussels, and weekends.com gave bargin fairs of $700 RT, depending on departure dates. <BR> <BR>Does anyone have any experience with weekends.com? Does the booking have to be done on the web or is there a phone number? Any idea as to how long these fares may last? <BR> <BR>I don't know if I should book now, or if I should hold off for a few months. <BR> <BR>Thanks!

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 04:37 AM
Dawn

To the top for me! Anyone?

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 10:24 AM
Dawn

To the top for me. Anyone?

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 04:26 AM
Dawn

Last time I try this to the top.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:55 AM
Annie

From the east coast, even in the summer, $700 is NOT a bargain fare. There are others on here that will tell you otherwise, but in the past 11 years, I have flown from various airports on the east coast (Dulles, BWI, Philadelphia, Newark, JFK, Pittsburgh) to London 21 times (including 3 times in the past 9 months), and I have never paid more than $500 for my flight. I've flown in every month, and book my flights directly with the airline. <BR> <BR>So look around a little more.