Reload this Page >

Eurostar Deals and Summer Scheduling

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2001, 07:36 PM
Amanda

How and where could I find any seat sales/discounts for the Eurostar Train from Paris to London for July? Are there any deals ever offered? <BR> <BR>Also - how much does the train schedule change in the summer as opposed to the current winter schedule that is up? Are there more trains? Totally new scheduling? Some trains not running? <BR>Any advice would be great! <BR>Thanks.

Old Mar 29th, 2001, 07:45 PM
jim

Try www.raileurope.com to see schedules. I would suggest buying the tickets in the US. You will pay a fee but you can get cheaper rates during the week (weekend rates are the same). Also, all the cheaper tickets will be reserved/bought long before you arrive in Paris. As July is on of the peak months for travel to Paris, transportation will be tight.

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 12:07 PM
xxx

to the top again

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Vacation

I'm also confused about the eurostar fares, i've checked raileurope.com & eurostar.com. i'm not sure if the fares are one way or rt, we need one way lon-paris. i can't find the fares at all on eurostar.com. we're leaving for london this friday & want to go to paris on the 27th, should we buy tix there or on line now? thanks in advance

Old Apr 15th, 2001, 11:41 AM
ger

maybe this will help you <BR> <BR>http://travelocity.raileurope.com/us/ <BR> <BR>regards

Old Apr 15th, 2001, 02:59 PM
Dmitry

Try this site: <BR> <BR>http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/eurostar/eurostar.html