Search

Europe tour

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Europe tour

Hi,

I am a 23 year old woman looking to go on a about a 10 day vacation in Europe. I am trying to find companies with cater to groups below 35. I have heard of contiki and the others but am looking for somebody who offers good accommodation along with all the partying. I'm looking for something like contiki but with good accommodation. Can anybody help me with this?
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 01:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You don't say which is your home country. Have you tried doing an internet search where you live for European Tour Companies?
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 04:56 AM

You might look into vacations that are more active - biking or whatever - which would be more likely to attract younger participants (but they will not be limited by age). I'm not sure of any tours for younger people that are more upscale - but I would definitely expect prices to be considerably higher.

If it were me I would probably just go on my own and meet people to do things with in their hotels. (I travel quite a bot for business and often stay on after for several days or a week and always meet congenial people in hotel lobbies, bars and public areas.
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 06:54 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
If you want high quality accommodations, you'd need one of the higher end tours - which mostly cater to older people. Higher end tours don't really cater to partiers.

So you may need to compromise depending on what is most important to you:

Age range? Or Better accommodations? Or Party atmosphere?

OR, go on your own and meet up w/ people. But the easiest way to do that is to stay in hostels . . . and then the accommodations won't be better quality than what you'd get on Contiki.
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 08:46 AM

Contiki tours are notoriously female dominated - so you may be aprtying with other gals! I've seen many a Contiki bus unload and mainly gals - guys go on their own and you should feel comfy doing so to - nothing to worry about - really!
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies. I will definitely consider the traveling alone part. Does anyone have any idea about intrepid though?