Reload this Page >

e-saver fares to London??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 01:48 PM
Jillian

From this forum, I've learned about e-saver fares. The only website I know of who offers these are USAirways & I've registered with them. Does anyone know of any other websites that offer such a savings?? Trying to find a low airfare from SFO to LHR for mid-March. <BR>Thanks.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:07 PM
CJ

Try: <BR>www.smarterliving.com. <BR> <BR>They have some good fares and a newsletter that will tell you fares from various parts of the country.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:47 PM
Judy

Jillian: some web sites; sidestep.com, go-today.com delta.com for sure....Judy

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 03:04 PM
cheryll

I've just booked a flight through go-today.com for a great price that includes air, hotel and stopover in paris.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:49 PM
Don in VA

United have a good sale on--$414 midweek, mid-March with a Saturday night stayover required. Fare is roundtrip with tax included; nonstop flights. Book online for 4,000 first-time bonus miles, www.ual.com. Not sure when this sale ends.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:46 PM
Rex

From the weekly e-saver announcement I get from Continental: <BR> <BR>TO SUBSCRIBE: <BR>Please visit the CO.O.L. Travel Specials page on our web site at: www.continental.com <BR> <BR>TO UNSUBSCRIBE: <BR>We hope you will find CO.O.L. Travel Specials a valuable source of information. However, if you prefer not to take advantage of this opportunity, please let us know by visiting the CO.O.L. Travel Specials page on our web site at: www.continental.com <BR> <BR>

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 02:18 PM
mbb

Jillian <BR>British Airways has a sale going right now. Either visit their website or check out Travelocity.com for the info and link.

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 11:02 PM
Bill

Gwyn: <BR> <BR>I don't know about e-saver fares other than what has been mentioned here. I have had luck with <BR> <BR>qixo.com <BR>tiss.com <BR> <BR>Bill

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 07:33 AM
lisa

Well, Iceland Air currently has great sale fares to London -- there's an article about it on frommers.com today -- but I don't think they fly out of SFO so you'd probably have to connect to another U.S. gateway. Might be worth looking into though -- some of the fares are as low as $190 plus tax roundtrip.

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 08:56 PM

Old Jan 11th, 2001, 07:20 AM
RJ

I just booked e-saver tix on American for this weekend for $249 R/T from JFK to LHR. I don't know if they have the same kind of deal from SFO, but it might be worth checking www.aa.com. <BR> <BR>I found out about this AA offer from www.travelzoo.com, which sends a weekly "Top 20 Travel Deals" email if you sign up. It's almost always cheesy ("$29/nite in VEGAS!!!" that kind of thing) but this time it was pure gold.

Old Jan 11th, 2001, 02:28 PM
JC

The best way to do it is sing up for mileage programs for all the airlines (aa, united, delta, usair etc.) and register with them for esavers. Check Travelocity.com and Expedia.com for prices. It is a circus and good luck!!