Reload this Page >

Dublin Hotel Suggestion

Search

Dublin Hotel Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 1999, 06:35 AM
Patty

Dublin Hotel Suggestion

My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland this September. We would appreciate any suggestions on a great hotel to spend the weekend. We are considering the Merrion or NO.88. <BR>Thanks, <BR>Patty

Old May 17th, 1999, 12:38 PM
Elsa

We stayed at the Merrion and it was really nice. It's about a 5 min.walk to <BR>the shopping area, but that was not that big a deal. The people who work there were very pleasant and accommodating. I'm not at all familiar with #88.

Old May 18th, 1999, 03:10 AM
karie

The Shelbourne is nice, and a great location...right next to St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street. The Conrad is also nice...the staff is amazing!...also close to St. Stephen's Green, though not quite as convenient.

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 04:09 PM
chris

The Merrion and the FitzWilliam are about the nicest and most central and most expensive. The Shelbourne is old and the rooms are small. It's got atmosphere but I think it lives on its reputation a bit. No 88 is lovely, a nice walk into town and a bit cheaper. If money is no object I'd say the Merrion.

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 04:09 PM
chris

The Merrion and the FitzWilliam are about the nicest and most central and most expensive. The Shelbourne is old and the rooms are small. It's got atmosphere but I think it lives on its reputation a bit. No 88 is lovely, a nice walk into town and a bit cheaper. If money is no object I'd say the Merrion.

Old Jun 22nd, 1999, 04:42 AM
john

The Greshom Hotel on O'Conner is a very <BR>nice place.You also get a full breakfast <BR>It is very close to all shoping,and the <BR>staff is outstanding