Reload this Page >

Driving time from Madrid to Galicia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Lucy

Can anyone give me an estimate of how long, approximately, it would take me to drive from Madrid, Spain to the region of Galicia (in the Northwest)? I'm planning a trip there and trying to decide whether rental car or train is the way to go; have limited amount of time so would like to minimize travel time if possible. Please help!

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 06:19 AM
Rex

A reply offered repetitively hee.<BR><BR>But this decision will best be made if you do take a look at, and explore alternative driving itineraries on one of the major sites:<BR><BR>www.viamichelin.com<BR>www.mappy.com <BR><BR>and<BR><BR>www.shellgeostar.com<BR><BR>Bes t wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 06:19 AM
Harzer

Hi Lucy!<BR><BR>It is almost exactly 600km (375 miles) from Madrid to Coruna along the autobahn. This should take about 6 hours, but I do not have up-to-date information about the driving conditions in the summer months. It could be rather crowded which will slow you down a bit.<BR>Harzer

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 09:18 AM
up

for Lucy<BR>

Old Aug 16th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Jim

Go to MapBlast which has a great tool for estimating drive time.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Imelda

I took two days for this..it gave me time to stop at lovely towns like Toro and Zamora and Ourense and Pedraza. Why rush? You're in Spain

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 02:18 PM
linda

if in a hurry, why not take a cheap flight to santiago de compostela?<BR>iberia has websites for last minute flights.<BR>