Reload this Page >

disneyland paris

Search

disneyland paris

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Bill

disneyland paris

We have four days in paris in May and are wondering if it is worth spending a day at disneyland paris. Also wondering if it is easy to get to via the train.

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 08:52 PM
WhaaaaaaaT????

With all that Paris has to offer I don't get it.

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 08:55 PM
MaryC

Bill, seriously, I would just spend the 4 days in Paris. There is so much to see and do. You'll be wishing you had 2 or 3 weeks just for Paris alone!!<BR><BR>Have a great trip!<BR><BR>: ) ~MaryC

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Lynne

There is a train that takes you directly to the Disneyland park, it is a beautiful park, however choose to eat outside of the park (there are restaurants and other fun things to do outside the entrance}. If you have been to Paris before then by all means go there! We had a great time. If not, spend your time wisely and see all you can.

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 10:06 PM
jimdandy

The RER A will take you directly to Disneyland Paris. You can catch the train at La Defense, Charles de Gaulle Etoile, Auber/Opera, Les Halles

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:31 AM
easytogetthere

www.disneylandparis.com

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:35 AM
mast

we went there because my daughter asked for it, but we stayed in Paris for seven nights so to spend a day in Disney is ok. <BR>There were parade and electric parade, firework and the atmosphere was quite good. but it was cold. i think one will enjoy disney with kids around, especially so when there is no disney in our country.<BR>there is a direct RER that reach Disney. about 30 minutes ride.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:50 AM
xxx

I recommend going if it will save you from going to WDW. We are planning a trip to Paris and it is on our list of things to do just for that reason.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:39 PM
gb

We were on a 3 week European trip with 4 days in Paris. We spent a day at Disney because the kids wanted to. I was not too enthusiastic about the idea. However, the day in Disney was at the end of our trip. The familiarity of something from home was quite pleasant at that time. We had a great time, the kids enjoyed it, and it was a relaxing day. If you've been to other Disney parks, and don't have kids, it's not worth the stop. But with kids, it was great.