I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 5 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 11 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Moscow Hotels
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!