My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery Contact 1888~279 0246 AOL Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 tinnitus
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Scotland ideas
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond