I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 European honeymoon help needed
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October