Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Crowne Plaza Kensington or Harrington Hall Hotel?

Old May 13th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am researching hotels to stay in when I visit my daughter who will be studying in London. Both the Crowne Plaza Kensington and Harrington Hall look nice and are convenient to my daughter's location. Does anyone know these hotels and can offer their recommendation? Thanks!
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:01 PM

We stayed at the Kensington Crowne Plaza several months ago just before it was upgraded from a Holiday Inn. The location is first-rate, the room was modern with flat-screen TV, updated bathroom, etc. It was similar to a nice motel room in US. It gets really good reviews on tripadvisor.com.
This was our second time to stay in that area - the first was at Millennium Bailey's, just around the corner. We absolutely love being so close to the tube, to grocery stores, pharmacies, pubs, eateries and such. We'd definitely stay there again.
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM

I have stayed at Harrington Hall three or four times and have no qualms about recommending it. The location is perfect-close to both the Gloucester and S. Kensington tube stations. Nice rooms, pleasant, staff, etc.
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:06 AM

We are staying at Harrington Hall in August, any recent tips or information that would help. All information is older on this forum.Thanks
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 06:23 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
"<i>We are staying at Harrington Hall in August, any recent tips or information that would help.</i>"

Tips or information about what - Your hotel? Things to see/do? Transport? Whatever?