Search

Croatia in March - itinerary suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 03:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Croatia in March - itinerary suggestions

Hello All,

We have 5 full days in Croatia. We are travelling with our 4 year old son and another couple

We will be flying from London to Dubrovnik . We want to take it easy and relax and don't want to feel rushed, especially with a kid .

what sort of Split should we do

First 3 nights in Dubrovnik? and then to go Split and Maybe fly back from Split to London

Whats the best way to travel between Dubrovnik and Split
Old Sep 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
kja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want a relaxed 5 days, you might consider spending all your time in Split, which offers a range of day trips.

If you want to include both Split and Dubrovnik – and I think there are going reasons for doing so -- a reasonable division of time would give you about 1.5 days in Dubrovnik (with Lovran as a day trip when the daytrippers overrun Dubrovnik itself) and 3.4 days in Split with day trips to the places that most interest you.

I thought a bus the best way to go from Split to Dubrovnik – the views are outstanding, and I found the bus easy and convenient. I thought the views from the water surprisingly uninteresting. Your only other option is a rental car – which means that the driver won’t be able to see the spectacular scenery, as the road will demand his / her attention.

Please get yourselves at least one good guidebook, perhaps the Rough Guide. The cost will be nominal in comparison to the cost of your trip, and you will have a wealth of information at your fingertips.

Hope that helps!