Search

costa del sol

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 07:16 AM
ivy

costa del sol

I have a reservation at the marbella club in costa del sol <BR>Is this a high end hotel <BR>i need some feedback because I am getting mixed reviews <BR>What is the best hotel in the area?

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 04:16 PM
Peter

I have never been to Spain, but I've been doing quite a bit of research on Marbella for my upcoming honeymoon. Everything I've read about Marbella Club is that it is top notch. I am staying at Puente Romano. Any comments on that hotel?

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 04:49 PM
jan

ity and peter, <BR>it has been a few years but we spent a week in costa del sol. I don't remember the name of the hotel but I can look it up if you don't hear from anyone that has been there more recently. We had a great time. Don't make dinner reservations for any earlier than 10:00. <BR>We rented a car one day and drove through the mountain towns, stopped at a little town up in the mountains - the view of the bay from there was wonderful - and had lunch and wine, shopped. All in all it was a great trip. Have fun. <BR>

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 04:51 PM
jan

Ivy - so sorry that I hit wrong keys for your name. jwg

Old Sep 2nd, 2000, 04:07 AM
topper