Cooking Class -- Santorini, Paros or Naxos

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2019, 09:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be visiting Santorini, Paros and Naxos and are looking for recommendations for a good cooking class. We would like to keep it intimate -- small group with the focus on learning to cook tradition Greek dishes and enjoying them while taking in the surroundings.
Old May 27th, 2019, 09:46 AM

Santorini: Selene Restaurant in Pyrgos offers cooking courses. https://selene.gr/Cooking-Courses
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:24 AM

My son and I are doing a 5-hour Airbandb "experience" on Paros. We're looking forward to harvesting produce, sipping wine and cooking a traditional meal on a farm. I've only participated in an Airbandb once before but really enjoyed the baking class I took while I was in Ireland last month. Have you used airbandb before?
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:41 AM
Original Poster

I have not done a cooking class through Airbandbd. Do you have a website site you can send me please? It sounds great.
Old May 28th, 2019, 08:18 AM

Do you have an Airbandb account? If not, use this link and I can receive a reward! https://www.airbnb.com/c/slilly10?currency=USD
Below is the class we're taking in July. I also booked a food tour in Athens in late June.

Farm to Table Foodie experience

��
Locationarosgo to map
��
Duration:5 hours total
��
Includes:Food
��
Languagesffered in EnglishAbout your host
I have always been in the hospitality industry. My love of food and people propelled me to open a successful catering company in NYC then when moving to Miami with my wife and children I started a highly sought after greek food truck with a steady client base out of Yellow green Farmers Market in Hollywood FL, selling homemade satziki, organic salad dressings, and other homemade greek staples.

Christian
Contact hostWhat we’ll do
We will plan a meeting point in the main town where we will arrange transportation in the late afternoon. We will then go to our farm, where we will pick our ingredients for the evenings dinner. Our guests will participate in preparing the meal, while given insight of cyclades style cooking. While the meal is simmering we will enjoy local wines, cheeses, honey, and beer on our veranda overlooking the sunset with Antiparos, as the backdrop. We will then enjoy the main meal, which was a collaboration between the guests and chef we will arrange transport back to the main village.What I’ll provide
Food ��
Food & Beverages, also appetizers and snacks, all local and organic. Please tell us of any allergies and dietary restrictions