Cookies Spain

Mar 18th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Original Poster

Cookies Spain

My sister-in-law is trying to have cookies delivered to my nephew studying in Barcelona for Easter. She has had no luck with US suppliers as they do not seem to deliver cookies overseas except to military personnel. She has tried to find companies in Barcelona that will have "American" style cookies like chocolate chip; but so far no luck. Any ideas or suggestions? I told her he's having such a great time he won't miss the cookies. Just jealous I think. Thanks.
Mar 18th, 2008, 12:28 PM

Oreos are sold in Spain.
Mar 18th, 2008, 12:47 PM

Am I missing something here? Would it not be possible for her to buy the cookies and mail them to him via the post office or, at this late date, via DHL or FedEx?
Mar 18th, 2008, 01:30 PM

You can find them almost everywhere here in Spain...unless the chocolate chips I buy are not "American style". At El Corte Ingles department store supermarket they have a great selection.
Mar 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM

there might be a place i barcelona that makes american style yummy soft big cookies.

at this point, i can only recommend you call someone from the american women´s club of barcelona. i am sure they will know the name of the place.

they should have a website and email. it is a very helpful group of people and certainly can point you in the right direction.

Mar 18th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Original Poster

Lincasanova, I think that's the kind of cookies she wants so I'll find that contact info. Thanks.