Reload this Page >

College in Netherlands??

Search

College in Netherlands??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 08:51 AM
fable

College in Netherlands??

Im trying to find out about colleges in netherlands that focus on music production. If you know of any information I would greatly appreciate it.<BR><BR>I am especially interested in a school that I heard about with a name something like, &quot;Contemporary&quot;? Not too sure, but if you have any info, please let me know!<BR><BR>thanks!<BR><BR>fable....

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 09:21 AM
consulates

Maybe someone will come up with the right answer, but meanwhile why not use the &quot;good old telephone&quot; and call the Embassy. Assuming you are in the US, here's the right department at the Netherlands Embassy in DC:<BR><BR>PRESS, PUBLIC AND CULTURAL DEPARTMENT<BR>Secretariat: <BR>Tel: (202) 274-2631

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 01:08 PM
fable

thanks! I'll try that...

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:21 PM
aad

www.hmd.nl ?

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:47 PM
Myriam

Try DJAM, School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in Amsterdam: http://www.djam.nl/engl/djam.htm

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:11 PM
Cheech & Chong

And from the hip guide to Amsterdam:<BR><BR>The Cannabis College, on the Oudezijdes Achterburghwal... (Okay, so it's not exactly &quot;music production&quot; and you probably can't get a degree, but it got your post topped).

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 07:59 AM
fable

woohoo!! I gotta check out that cannabis college!<BR><BR>thanks for the responses people!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 08:46 PM
John H

Glad you are getting useful information, fable. Keep us posted on whether you end up attending one of these.<BR><BR>John H.