Collaboration Museum worth it?

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 12:22 PM
LauraLamb

Collaboration Museum worth it?

Hi, my family and I will be visiting Paris late January and we are thinking about visiting the Collaboration Museum. Has anyone visited this and was it worth it? Thanks in advance - The Lamb Family.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 02:14 PM
Betsy

Laura, I'm not a Paris expert, but this museum doesn't ring a bell. I put its name into Google and nothing came up. Could you be referring to the Deportation museum near Notre Dame? If so, I thought it was very worth it. Small (more like a monument), stark, and very touching.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:59 AM
elaine

Hi
try doing a search on this message board for Collaboration and see what you get. A month or so ago there was another inquiry about this apparently new museum.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Christina

yeah, there was some post by a guy asking about it and I responded with info on the newly done WWII section at Invalides, although it doesn't have that name at all. I think he eventually came back and said he really had read about some specific collaboration museum, but he didn't name any details as to where it was supposed to be or where he had read that, as I recall.

I don't think this poster is real, from previous posts.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
You Decide

Author: LarryLamb ([email protected])
Date: 11/11/2002, 08:43 am
January (now) or May (original post), a change of plans or ???.
Message: Hi! My family and I will be visiting Paris next May for a week and one site I would visit is the Collaboration Museum which I'm told is due to open toward the end of April. Has anyone got any details of where this museum is located, charges for entry etc? Thank you!