My name is Mandy Dalton. I have been a clown for 30 years in the US. I studied with Ringling, Cirque du Soleil, and in 2010 I did Nouveau Clown Institute in BCN.
This year I turned 50 and I want to go around Europe street performing.
I could use advice, help, and connections with other Fodorites who have done the same.
Not sure where to start with the questions so I will ask for the best links that you have for now. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Scotland ideas
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 12 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg