My family of 4 (two elementary school age kids) is planning a trip to Europe this Christmas. This is going to be our first winter trip to the Europe so I am having a hard time deciding where to go. Originally we were thinking of spending all our time exploring Scandivanian countries but then decided against that thinking limited sunlight and cold may not work so well with the kids.
We are planning to spend first two nights in Stockholm. From there, we will take a flight or drive to someplace else. It would be great if we get to see Christmas markets and decorations but not sure if it's possible if we start around dec 24.
Top contenders right now are prague+vienna and south France, but open to all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/bemass-muscle/
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
christmas itinerary suggestions - 10 days starting in stockholm