Choice Air

Apr 17th, 2002, 12:44 PM
FFlyer

Choice Air

What is the BEST airline?
Here is how I feel about the airlines I've flown: (keep in mind that some of these judgements are from one flight only! I indicated which ones I've only flown once or twice)

Air France (1) - Old plane, uneasy feeling.

Delta - they get the job done but nothing special.

America West (1)- only fly them again if a doctor gave me a month to live.

American - used them in my younger years and found it enjoyable, could be a result of fewer travelers 15 years ago and more space.

Southwest - Single handedly responsible for reasonable airfare. Great safety record. Just can't deal with multiple stops within the US.

Defunct Valuejet - I swear the guy who took my ticket also loaded my baggage on the plane and probably donned the pilots cap.

Northwest - Old planes that make loud noises.

Continental - Simply the best in terms of new planes! Won my heart with an incredible FF program and lost my heart once they became TOO big for their britches.

Apr 17th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Gretchen

The best airline is the one with cheapest fare when I want to go. That said, be glad you live where you have a CHOICE. We are in a monopoly city with no competition.

Apr 17th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Michael

The best airline is the one that got you there safely at a cheap rate.

Apr 17th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Dallas

I've flown them all and IMHO, AA is the best and TWA was the worst.

Apr 17th, 2002, 04:21 PM
xxx

biased Dallas? figured someone named dallas would vote for AA

Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:13 AM
Rita

My vote is for Midwest Express. They are a mostly regional airline, but the seats are all business-class and on longer flights the freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies are a real treat. I especially enjoy the flight from Milwaukee to NY La Guardia

Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:26 PM
Dallas

Yeah, xxx -- you're probably right, but I really do like AA the best. I've flown BA, Delta, TWA, Luthansa, Continental, Southwest and Northwest, and like I said, I've always had the most pleasant trips on AA.