Chinese Restaurant Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:19 AM
Linda X

Chinese Restaurant Suggestions

We ar looking for great places, and any Dim Sum recommendations. Thanks

Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:22 AM
Sjoerd

I know this great Chinese restaurant in Chengdu. It is opposite the main train station, in a small alley to the left. Don't know the name, no English spoken but the best Chinese food I ever had.

Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:55 PM
Julie

In what cities? My husband prefers Chinese to any other food and we have sought out Chinese restaurants everywhere we've been. Know some really good ones in Paris, Garmisch/Partenkirchen and other places but before I go to the trouble of looking them up, I'd like to be sure I'm telling you places you really are headed for.

Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:28 AM
Sheila

Best Chinese restaurant I was ever in is The Willows in York, England<BR><BR>Are you likely to be passing?

Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:08 AM
monica

I know of a great Chinese restaurant in London. I believe the name is the New Diamond or just Diamond off of Leicester Square. On the travel channel they listed the top English chefs. One of these chefs said that after work he went to the BEST Chinese restaurant. The cameras followed him there and taped him cooking with the Chinese chefs. Anyway it is delicous, I went last year and afforable too!! Enjoy!!!!