Cheaptickets.com

Jan 14th, 2001, 11:12 PM
muyil

Cheaptickets.com

Has anyone ever purchased airline tickets through CheapTickets.com? I found an unbelievably good fare and now I'm wary of actually purchasing the tix. Should I go for it?

Thanks all!

Jan 15th, 2001, 12:37 AM
Santa Chiara

I have used Cheap Tickets, no problem. I would use them again, but the last time I checked (I think), they could only do U.S.-based credit cards, i.e., the mailing address had to be U.S. Also they couldn't deliver the tickets to Europe. Anyway, in my experience, they are as good as any of these kinds of services, and the tickets were delivered (in the U.S.) when promised.

Jan 15th, 2001, 04:27 AM
Maira

I have bought three tickets from cheaptickets.com. No problems at all; great fares, very helpful staff at their 1-800. They got bestfares.com beat to the ground IMHO.....

Jan 15th, 2001, 05:34 AM
RJD

I have used Cheaptickets many times. The savings can be considerable and most of the time there's no problem. But if your plans change after you've bought the ticket, the airline may, in my experience, send you back to Cheaptickets. If that happens you'll find it very hard to get service or a refund.

Jan 15th, 2001, 10:32 AM
wendy

I use Cheaptickets.com pretty regularly. Try also www.ciee.org - you no longer have to be a student to purchase tickets from there.

Jan 15th, 2001, 10:58 AM
Beth

I have used Cheap Tickets for domestic travel quite a few times and never have had a bad experience.

Search this Thread