CDG Airport Question

Jun 2nd, 2007, 06:02 AM
Original Poster

CDG Airport Question

When I arrive at CDG it will be at Terminal 2E on NW airlines.

This is on ground-level. My rental car is with National located in the Gallerie 5/6.

How does one get their car? Is it driven to you, or do you take a shuttle to a lot?

Jun 2nd, 2007, 06:42 AM

I've never rented from National but the other agencies we dealt with you had to walk to the lot.

The last time we rented a car at CDG, we also arrived at 2E. Our car was supposed to be at the closest Sixt location so we headed to nearest desk when we arrived.

There was a "misunderstanding" of our arrival hall and the end result was that someone from the Sixt counter ended up getting the car and bringing it to us.

When we rented through Europecar, we checked in at the rental counter downstairs in the main arrivals hall. The car was in a below ground parking area and I remember it being quite a walk to get there.
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:02 AM

We rented through AutoEurope and Eurocar but it seems all car rental returns were in the same place. We dropped off the car and easily walked to the terminal...I think it was 2G...we couldn't believe how easy/close it was.
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:03 AM

Oops...sorry, just realized you are picking up a car, not returning one. Well for anyone who does return a car it was so simple it was a pleasure.
Jun 2nd, 2007, 10:46 AM

No such thing as 2G -- yet.