Casa del Sol; too rainy in November?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know how Costa del Sol would be in Nov 24-Dec 1? I have a limited opportunity to go because of time share availability, and don't want to loose the chance, but I've heard that it can by rainy and cool. Know the web stats. Around 60deg and can be rainy. Is this accurate? Originally planned on a beach vacation and know that ideal time is well before this. Earlier is not an option, so we have to take it or loose it (quickly). Do people still use beaches / pools this time of year? If not, worth the visit to do other things? Any advice is appreicated; we have to make a decision in 24 hours!!!

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 10:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
ttt
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM

No, definitely not beaches or pools time. It's not as hard winter as it is in north europe but it's still winter
But sure you would have a wealth of places to visit...Malaga, Sevilla (too long for a day trip, though), Granada...
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 10:49 AM

Way too cool for beach weather. Really there are no usable beaches anywhere in europe in midwinter - since it;s a tempaerate climate - not sub-tropical like Florida.

For beach weather then you have to do Mexico, the Carib or Asia.
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:36 AM

I know you have already made your decision but I do not think you will regret it despite the lack of beach weather. In fact you could have some sunny days with temps approcahing 70. We were there in February and it was high 60's. in any case there are a lot of side trips you can take. You do not say where you will be staying so it is hard to suggest accurately but there are a lot of places easily accessible in one day. To start with Seville can be done in one day. It is not as thorough as one would like but it is doable. Trains depart to and from Malaga. One days tours are offered by hotels and travel agencies. You can visit the city of Malaga, Nerja, Ronda, Mijas, Granada, even Tangier. There are great restaurants etc...So, I hope if you have picked the CDS that you will enjoy it even without the beaches.