Reload this Page >

Carte Musee Pass?

Search

Carte Musee Pass?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 06:29 AM
Jamie

Carte Musee Pass?

Could anyone please tell me the cost of the pass in Paris?

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 06:38 AM
Liz

www.intermusees.com

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 06:39 AM
Jane

Can't remember but whatever it is, pay it. It's worth the price just to get into the museums or sites without waiting in line. Absolutely.

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 06:41 AM
Betty

1 day - 85FF, 3 days - 170FF, 5 days - 255FF. For more info go to site given by Liz. Enjoy Paris!

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 06:46 AM
Adria

Jamie, <BR> <BR>We used the pass last year in Paris, and wouldn't do without. <BR> <BR>Even if you only used it a few times, you would save so much time not having to wait in lines that the price is definitely worth it. <BR> <BR>The website mentioned by the previous post also has a list of the sites that are covered by the pass. <BR> <BR>Have fun. You'll love Paris.

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 07:05 AM
Diane

One of the best things is that you can get it at the first museum or featured site you plan to visit. For us, it was the Picasso Museum. It was walking distance from our hotel, we wanted to start "small" and work up to the crowds at the Louvre. I believe it is even for sale at some metro ticket booths. It is certainly one of the best travel values in the world. If you decide you can't abide the crowds in the Louvre the first time you visit, you can just plan to stop by at another time.