Car rental question

Search

Car rental question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car rental question

Does anyone know how to contact rentalcars.com? The ‘contact’ link on their site does not allow you to text inquiries and there is no phone number for Canada or US. I would like to get a quote without insurance as I have insurance through my charge card, and also want to ask what countries we can drive the car into.
Old Feb 4th, 2023, 05:09 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
Even though they are a subsidiary of Booking.com which I use regularly . . . I personally would never book a car through a consolidator like that if they didn't have prominently displayed contact info.

That's why I use AutoEurope -- easy to contact if needed.
Old Feb 4th, 2023, 05:34 PM

I use AutoEurope all the time as well, and I have never had trouble with them. And I did need to contact them once while traveling to let them know we had a cancelled flight and would pick up our car a day later than planned.
Old Feb 4th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Original Poster

Thank you JanisJ and KarenWoo!! I have used autoeurope before as well so will stick to them. Rental cars.com was a company that was recommended, but will stick to what we know!