Reload this Page >

Can't seem to post a trip report?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Robbyn

I am trying to post a message/trip report, which may or may not be interesting for someone. (It's very long, and so I copied and pasted it from Word, where I have it printed out.)<BR><BR>Never the less, I've tried to post it twice and it hasn't come up. I don't want to try it again and have it suddenly come up 3 times. <BR><BR>Any suggestions. What am I doing wrong?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Helper

You might want to try posting it in pieces. There was a post here that was broken up into pieces about a trip report.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Robbyn

Thanks helper,<BR>I'll try it. <BR>

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Sara

Yes, the same thing happened to me awhile back. It won't work if it's too long, but if you break it down into several posts, you should be able to get them through

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:59 PM
xxx

Having trouble posting tonight, too.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 07:59 PM
CAgal

It might be that it needs to be broken up into shorter segments, Robbyn, but I've tried to post several replies tonight and nothing seems to be posting (I'm an experienced Fodorite). Noticing that the site is moving along, so others seem to be posting. Anyone else having problems?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Rex

I lost a post tonight and didnt realize it until too late to get it back by "back" (I had closed the window).<BR><BR>It was not too lengthy. So the phantom post-gobbler is at work tonight. I managed to post a few other times by being persistent.<BR><BR>The word limit is about 500 words, I think.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>